Wednesday, May 18, 2011

It's Happening.

A couple of months ago I blogged about the random urges to chop my hair that I sometimes experience.

Readers, it is happening again. And this time I have booked an appointment.

Recent life events (prospective job interviews, some sad endings of important things) have inspired me to do something, ANYTHING, about my hair situation.

The only thing is, just as I hung up the phone after booking my appointment for tomorrow, I realised I have no idea what I want done.

Hmmmm...

5 comments:

  1. No matter what you choose, I am entirely positive that you will look amazingly beautifully radiant :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ladies - i will see what inspiration takes my fancy tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always been partial to women with mullets. Particularly with a spikey fringe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. intriguing idea Anonymous, although I think my haircut is substantially more conservative than your suggestion! (i eneded up going for a long bob!)

    ReplyDelete

I'm always glad to hear your thoughts...