Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Most Amazing Goldfish Names In The World

Mimi Goss and I spent the best part of a walk around the lake on the weekend working out the ultimate thematic name groupings for pet fish.

Be prepared to have your mind blown.

Theme: Prince Song Titles
TheMostBeautifulGirlInTheWorld
RaspberryBeret
LittleRedCourvette
NothingCompares2U
DiamondsAndPearls

Theme: Ridiculous Politicians
TonyAbbott
AmandaVanstone
BobKatter
BobHawke
PaulKeating
JuliaGillard
BarnabyJoyce
StevenFielding
FredNile

Theme: 70s and 80s Recording Artists

PhillCollins
GunsAndRoses
ThinLizzie
BonJovie
StingAndThePolice
Bananarama
JohnFarnham
DuranDuran


Theme: Various titles of Prince

Prince
TheArtistFormallyKnownAsPrince
TheLoveSymbol


Theme: Feminist Theorists

JudithButler
GermaneGreer
SimonDeBoviour
Bellhooks
NaomiWolf
BettyFreidan


Theme: Ungrouped but Too Awesome To Not Consider

SnakesOnAPlane
!!!
&*%#
NapoleonPerdis

Clearly, it’d been a long week for both Mimi and I.

When I move into my new apartment at the end of next month and acquire said fish, I’ll let you know which theme was selected. Although I strongly suspect that I can’t not have a fish called TheMostBeautifulGirlInTheWorld…

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always glad to hear your thoughts...